BrutalMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BrutalMSSignup.tk Is The Place To Sign Up To Play In Game!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4th Job in BrutalMS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ender

4th Job in BrutalMS Empty
PostSubject: 4th Job in BrutalMS   4th Job in BrutalMS I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi guys!! Pasha here, just wanting to know if any progress has been made on 4th job in brutal. I've seen 2-3 ppl who have 4th job and i would very much like to have it as well. I know the GMs get asked about it all the time but could some one explain to me why we even have the AutoBan system??? It's not like somebody is going to hack. And if they do then, Wow how lazy can you get? i mean seriously.... anyways GM's if you read this please give me some feedback. I might not understand all the code stuff but i konw a lot about computers and maybe i could help. I tried hacking in GMS but that was a disaster haha so i'm off that forever. Anyways thanks for reading! xD

Pasha
Back to top Go down
Kawai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Job in BrutalMS   4th Job in BrutalMS I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Ender wrote:
I tried hacking in GMS but that was a disaster haha so i'm off that forever.

Pasha

ROFL, me too x) stupid GameGuard, but yeah I agree.
4TH JOB FTW!
Back to top Go down
Huntress

PostSubject: Re: 4th Job in BrutalMS   4th Job in BrutalMS I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:55 pm

OMG yes 4tho job would make everything much more fun than it already is, ive lost most of my motivation to play my Ranger. I was wondering also why some people have 4th job already?? because i would love to have it, an also is it really hard to change the a/b system, does it ban you if you do high damage?? why cant it tell between hack damage and real game damage??

Well w.e since you guys pretty much told us to fuck off in the game i guess were going to have to wait....
Back to top Go down
Ender

PostSubject: Re: 4th Job in BrutalMS   4th Job in BrutalMS I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:01 pm

Huntress wrote:
OMG yes 4tho job would make everything much more fun than it already is, ive lost most of my motivation to play my Ranger. I was wondering also why some people have 4th job already?? because i would love to have it, an also is it really hard to change the a/b system, does it ban you if you do high damage?? why cant it tell between hack damage and real game damage??

Well w.e since you guys pretty much told us to fuck off in the game i guess were going to have to wait....

lol. i think some ppl have the 4th job becuase they were some of the 1st ppl to get that far in the game...so idk. i was tlking to raptors and he said that they had been banned a lot. also i've tlked to the ppl who have 4th job skills and they said they don't use the attacks. just the buffs that the skills give so...idk how the a/b works but it's FREAKING GAY!!!! and needs to die....so...yea
Back to top Go down
Kawai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Job in BrutalMS   4th Job in BrutalMS I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:07 pm

I remember when Sakura got autobanned for Strafe, it should be set up like the people in 4th Job should be recognized as being in 4th Job, and they're mainly the ones that do like a whole crap load of damage, other than Meso Explosion and such. I think autoban causes a lot of problems, and right now I haven't seen a single hacker, `cause that would just be stupid. The reason you're playing a Private Server is to make training faster. Why would you want to make it even faster, it defeats the point of actually training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Job in BrutalMS   4th Job in BrutalMS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Job in BrutalMS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BrutalMS :: BrutalMS Discussion-
Jump to: